Again at the “Salute to America” on July 4th in DC, a video shows Mr. Voight cleaning off the water from the chairs where the veterans were going to be sitting.
Today, as leaders of the United States and Qatar, we committed to further advancing the high-level strategic cooperation between our two countries. The United States and Qatar share a history of friendship based on common efforts and mutual respect.
Today we hear Brad Johnson’s inside view on the classified documents passed from Hillary Clinton’s private email server to Anthony Weiner’s laptop; how classified documents can be transferred to a private server; and why FBI Director James Comey said it was not a crime.
- Psychoanalyst Explains That “Whiteness” Is a “Malignant and Parasitic-like Condition”
- Canadian Teacher Shows Korean 6-year-olds Cannibalism Video; Faces Child-abuse Charges -VIDEO
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- The NY Times’ Split Personality Presidential Endorsement - VIDEO
- Dershowitz Reveals Case: Accusations in House Case Are Not Impeachable Offenses
- Freeing the Web From Big Tech
- UN Throws Cash at North Korea to Fight “Global Warming”
- UN Committee Rules That “Climate Refugees” Cannot Be Sent Home
- Deep State Insider Spills the Beans! | Behind the Deep State - VIDEO
- In Advance of 2020 Election, Supreme Court to Hear Case of the "Faithless Elector"
- On National Religious Freedom Day, Trump Expands Religious Freedom
- Trump’s Next Immigration Target: Dismantling Birth Tourism
- Antifa Group to March in Support of Gun Rights at Virginia Event
- Inside the Crowd at the Richmond Gun Rally - VIDEO
- Harvard’s Plan for Total Leftist Power: Divide D.C. Into 127 States
- Venezuelan Opposition Leader Juan Guaidó Visits Colombia, Will Meet Pompeo
- How Expansive is FBI Spying?
- New Study Claims Fetal Pain May Occur as Early as 13 Weeks
- A Malicious Indictment Mitch Should Toss Out
- A UN Rogues’ Gallery: Socialists, Communists, Terrorists, Globalists Run the Show