The National Intelligence Council has published an unclassified strategic assessment every four years since 1997. The document is meant to help senior U.S. leaders think and plan for the next 5 to 20 years. The report comes out on presidential election years as a supporting document for each new U.S. presidential administration. The National Intelligence Council (NIC) produces the U.S. Intelligence Community’s long-term strategic analysis under the auspices of the Director of National Intelligence. The most recent Global Trends Report was published on Jan. 9, 2017, and was titled “Global Trends: The Paradox of Progress.”
Here’s a hilarious little movie starring Zoey Deutch that makes itself quite useful as a whistleblower on the state of America’s debt-collecting infestation. Why would that topic be funny? Remember “Back to the Future’s” Marty McFly, played by Michael J. Fox? Remember his mom, Lorraine, played by Lea Thompson, and how funny she was? Well, it was only a matter of time before Lea Thompson’s actual kid, Zoey Deutch, broke away from the young Hollywood ingénue pack, and though she’s got model looks—guess what her acting power alley is? That’s right—she’s a comedienne par excellence, just like mom.
As the number of coronavirus cases increase in the United States, you might be asking what are the symptoms and how do you protect yourself from the China COVID-19 outbreak. The CDC has answers. Answers you may not like. Plus, the Trump Administration considers slashing funding to the World Health Organization.
Brad Johnson is a retired CIA senior operations officer and a former chief of station. He is the president of Americans for Intelligence Reform. Here is his opinion on the Wuhan Flu design possibilities.
“The Rhythm Section” is the next step in the ongoing deconstruction and general grunge-ification of the debonair, Roger Moore-type James Bond spy movie. The first wave of this grunging-up began with the Jason Bourne franchise. In the same way that “Alien” updated spaceship stories by smearing grime and print marks on the previously shiny equipment, making keyboards grubby and such, so also did Jason Bourne nitty-grit-ify the tuxedo-wearing Bond-ness of the spy genre. It exchanged sleek, Walther PPK handguns and suave, witty quips for vicious, Krav Maga-based street fighting. Which, in turn, cross-pollinated by blowing back on the current Bond incarnations—Daniel Craig’s grittier, grungier Bond should really be named Jason Bond.
Are the crematoriums in Wuhan really running full tilt? Did China just find the intermediate host animal for the Novel Coronavirus? All that & more on today’s Birds Eye View!
- Facebook Fact-checker Is Staffed by Democrat Donors, Ex-CNN Employees
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- Impeachment Counsel Norm Eisen Has Ties to George Soros Cash
- Gates-funded Program to Begin Tests on Biometric ID Vaccination Records in Africa
- Biden Campaign Goofs Again. Photo Airbrushed, Biden Reads Scripted Answer to Scripted Question
- Court Records: Deceased Kenosha Rioter Rosenbaum Was a Child Rapist
- American Silent Wars: Underground DUMBS
- Exposé Reveals Liberal Establishment Planning Political Coup for November
- New “Inclusive” Oscar Standards for “Best Picture” Announced for 2024
- The CDC Admission: Mask Effectiveness up in Flames
- Soros-linked Org Prepares for Election Coup, Calls for Mass Street Uprisings
- Candace Owens: “There Is No Systemic Racism”
- In Trump Brokered Deal, Bahrain and Israel Establish Diplomatic Relations
- Interview: Patrick Moore “It Will Cost millions, Even Billions of Lives! Not Just Jobs,” Greenpeace Co-founder Explains The Green New Deal
- Professor: “Nothing Wrong” With Murder of Trump Supporter. John Brown Was Right.
- Solving the Pedophilic “Cuties” Problem Means Canceling FAR More Than Netflix
- Armed Citizens Defend Town: “Rioters, Looters KEEP OUT!” – video
- The Agenda to Take America Down from Within: an Interview with Curtis Bowers
- 1984 Fulfilled: Leftists Say 2+2 Can Equal 5. Why That’s a Threat to Freedom.
- BLM “Teacher,” “Scholar”: Two and Two Not Four