As the world is gripped by the ongoing pandemic, many questions remain about the origin of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) virus—commonly known as the novel coronavirus. Join Epoch Times senior investigative reporter Joshua Philipp as he explores the known facts surrounding the CCP virus and the global pandemic it caused. In his investigation, Philipp explores the scientific data, and interviews top scientists and national security experts. And while the mystery surrounding the virus’s origin remains, much is learned about the CCP’s cover-up that led to the pandemic and the threat it poses to the world.
We’re back after moving our studios to our homes and since we live in #NewYork, how are we handling things up here. Plus why are so many people calling the #wuhanvirus the #CCPvirus now? Why is that important?
Today we finish our interview with #Brad #Johnson retired as a Senior Operations Officer and Chief of Station with the #Central #Intelligence #Agency’s Directorate of Operations. We continue our discussion on the #China threat to the US and the #Wuhan #Virus! Why should it be called the #Wuhanvirus or the #CCP Virus?
The National Intelligence Council has published an unclassified strategic assessment every four years since 1997. The document is meant to help senior U.S. leaders think and plan for the next 5 to 20 years. The report comes out on presidential election years as a supporting document for each new U.S. presidential administration. The National Intelligence Council (NIC) produces the U.S. Intelligence Community’s long-term strategic analysis under the auspices of the Director of National Intelligence. The most recent Global Trends Report was published on Jan. 9, 2017, and was titled “Global Trends: The Paradox of Progress.”
Here’s a hilarious little movie starring Zoey Deutch that makes itself quite useful as a whistleblower on the state of America’s debt-collecting infestation. Why would that topic be funny? Remember “Back to the Future’s” Marty McFly, played by Michael J. Fox? Remember his mom, Lorraine, played by Lea Thompson, and how funny she was? Well, it was only a matter of time before Lea Thompson’s actual kid, Zoey Deutch, broke away from the young Hollywood ingénue pack, and though she’s got model looks—guess what her acting power alley is? That’s right—she’s a comedienne par excellence, just like mom.
As the number of coronavirus cases increase in the United States, you might be asking what are the symptoms and how do you protect yourself from the China COVID-19 outbreak. The CDC has answers. Answers you may not like. Plus, the Trump Administration considers slashing funding to the World Health Organization.
- Courageous Couple Demonized, and Could Face Charges, for Defending Home From Mob
- Facebook Fact-checker Is Staffed by Democrat Donors, Ex-CNN Employees
- President Trump’s Remarkable Speech at Mt. Rushmore Excoriated by the New York Times
- Walmart Will No Longer Sell “All Lives Matter” Products, Company Announces
- Epstein Victim: “Evil” Maxwell Raped Me More Than 20, 30 Times
- The Death of David Dorn: To BLM, Black Lives Matter Not – video
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- What’s Really Behind the Riots?
- Schiff Learned About “Russian Bounties” in February — and Did Nothing
- Hydroxychloroquine Trial Restarts With UK Regulator Approval
- The Agenda to Take America Down from Within: an Interview with Curtis Bowers
- Florida Sheriff Will Deputize All Legal Gun Owners if Protesters Become Violent
- Armed Citizens Defend Town: “Rioters, Looters KEEP OUT!” – video
- Portland Under Siege by Antifa and Other Left-wing Terrorists
- Forbes Scrubs Climate Activist’s Apology Essay from Website
- Pandemonium: California Officially Bans Singing in Churches
- Prosecutors: Maxwell Poses Extreme Flight Risk. Sex-Abuse, Grooming Suspect Caught In Secluded Estate In N.H.
- Georgia Governor Says “Peaceful Protests Were Hijacked by Criminals,” Sends National Guard to Atlanta
- BLM “Teacher,” “Scholar”: Two and Two Not Four
- Trump’s EO Creating “National Garden of American Heroes” Is a Master Stroke