In this episode of Behind The Deep State, host Alex Newman explains how the European Union superstate has stripped the self-government, sovereignty, diversity, and liberties of once-independent European peoples and nations. The scheme is a major threat. The CIA was involved. And it is the model being used by globalists to advance their New World Order, worldwide. With Brexit, Alex says the world is starting to see how difficult it is to regain a nation’s freedom and independence.
The hypocrisy of NBA players like Lebron James reached a new high this week. While making millions from the Chinese market, Lebron fails to recognize China for what it is, a communist regime, claiming that others aren’t so educated on the social issues as he his. Dr. Duke breaks this down in today’s episode of Duke’s Take.
Perhaps there really has been some Russia collusion. The globalist Deep State organization known as the Council on Foreign Relations is under fire after it was exposed taking a massive “donation” from Soviet-born oligarch Len Blavatnik (shown), a close crony of Russian strongman Vladimir Putin and his corrupt minions. The shady billionaire has also been showering money on U.S. politicians on both sides of the aisle.
In this exclusive interview with The New American’s Alex Newman, Professor Rectenwald highlights the enormous danger that the so-called “social justice” movement poses to freedom and civilization. This ideology of tyranny is now being taught to American students at school and universities, threatening everything good. Rectenwald also discusses the hidden history of this dangerous movement.
In this episode of Behind The Deep State, host Alex Newman follows the Deep State money trail right to George Soros aka Dr. Evil. Alex discusses the different causes and organizations Soros funds, his ties to the Rothschild dynasty, his enormous ego including self-deification, his insider trading, his help for the Nazi regime, and much more.
In this exclusive interview with The New American’s Alex Newman, former FBI agent John Guandolo argues that Islamic extremism is not the threat — Islam itself is. Guandolo, who now runs Understanding the Threat, goes through Islamic scriptures to argue that jihad, sharia, and killing of infidels are inherent to the Muslim religion. Unless and until the Western world is willing to acknowledge this, the threat will continue to grow, he said.
- China Expert Sean Lin on Hong Kong Mosque Attack, Suspicious Police Deaths
- Is Society Teaching Children to Value Fame Above All Else?
- China: The Main Source of Plastic Bottles in the Atlantic
- From Martial Law to American Dream: An Interview with Calif. GOP Candidate Peggy Huang
- Schools Are Brainwashing Kids to Hate America Through “Ethnic Studies” Curricula
- Californian Arrested for Espionage on Behalf of Beijing
- LGBTQ Tantrum Forces Closure of UK’s First Chick-fil-A Written by Dave Bohon
- The Agenda to Take America Down from Within: an Interview with Curtis Bowers
- ‘Enemies Within the Church’: An Interview with Director Judd Saul
- Globalist Model to Crush Self-Government | Behind the Deep State- Video
- Did CNN’s Bias Decide Democratic Debate Winners Beforehand?
- Aging Communist Activist Jane Fonda Arrested for Unlawfully Demonstrating at U.S. Capitol
- Survey: Almost HALF of Socialists Believe “Violent Action Against the Rich” May be Justified Written by Selwyn Duke
- A Malawian Kid Who Taught Himself to Generate Electricity
- TikTok Watching and Learning: Beware of the Chinese Trojan App
- US to Block China Takeover of Ukrainian Company
- Trump Campaign Charges CNN With Breaking Federal Law Over Bias
- Rand Paul: Trump “Avoided a Disaster” With Syria Withdrawal
- Yovanovitch Ordered Monitoring of Reporters Investigating Biden’s Ukraine Dealings
- Basecamp for Men: E26 The Creative Life