Today we finish our interview with #Brad #Johnson retired as a Senior Operations Officer and Chief of Station with the #Central #Intelligence #Agency’s Directorate of Operations. We continue our discussion on the #China threat to the US and the #Wuhan #Virus! Why should it be called the #Wuhanvirus or the #CCP Virus?
The National Intelligence Council has published an unclassified strategic assessment every four years since 1997. The document is meant to help senior U.S. leaders think and plan for the next 5 to 20 years. The report comes out on presidential election years as a supporting document for each new U.S. presidential administration. The National Intelligence Council (NIC) produces the U.S. Intelligence Community’s long-term strategic analysis under the auspices of the Director of National Intelligence. The most recent Global Trends Report was published on Jan. 9, 2017, and was titled “Global Trends: The Paradox of Progress.”
Here’s a hilarious little movie starring Zoey Deutch that makes itself quite useful as a whistleblower on the state of America’s debt-collecting infestation. Why would that topic be funny? Remember “Back to the Future’s” Marty McFly, played by Michael J. Fox? Remember his mom, Lorraine, played by Lea Thompson, and how funny she was? Well, it was only a matter of time before Lea Thompson’s actual kid, Zoey Deutch, broke away from the young Hollywood ingénue pack, and though she’s got model looks—guess what her acting power alley is? That’s right—she’s a comedienne par excellence, just like mom.
As the number of coronavirus cases increase in the United States, you might be asking what are the symptoms and how do you protect yourself from the China COVID-19 outbreak. The CDC has answers. Answers you may not like. Plus, the Trump Administration considers slashing funding to the World Health Organization.
Brad Johnson is a retired CIA senior operations officer and a former chief of station. He is the president of Americans for Intelligence Reform. Here is his opinion on the Wuhan Flu design possibilities.
“The Rhythm Section” is the next step in the ongoing deconstruction and general grunge-ification of the debonair, Roger Moore-type James Bond spy movie. The first wave of this grunging-up began with the Jason Bourne franchise. In the same way that “Alien” updated spaceship stories by smearing grime and print marks on the previously shiny equipment, making keyboards grubby and such, so also did Jason Bourne nitty-grit-ify the tuxedo-wearing Bond-ness of the spy genre. It exchanged sleek, Walther PPK handguns and suave, witty quips for vicious, Krav Maga-based street fighting. Which, in turn, cross-pollinated by blowing back on the current Bond incarnations—Daniel Craig’s grittier, grungier Bond should really be named Jason Bond.
- How to Fight Coronavirus (Without Causing a Global Depression)
- China Uses Coronavirus Panic as Excuse to Crack Down on Churches
- New York Governor Admits Shelter-in-Place “Probably Not” Best Approach to Stopping Coronavirus
- Italy: The Real Reasons a Chinese Virus Is Ravaging a European People
- Of Viruses and Verities: Is Shutting Down the Nation Over Covid-19 Making Us LESS Safe? - VIDEO
- Venezuela's Maduro Allegedly Runs Cartel, $15 Million Bounty Announced
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- Trimming Big Government
- LA Mayor: Close Your Business or We Will Shut Off Your Water & Power
- Coronavirus: How WHO Corruption Helped It Spread
- Democrats Using Chinese Virus Against Trump, Peddling False Predictions
- Stanford Epidemiologist: Coronavirus Data Unreliable; Lockdowns, Etc., Could Be Counterproductive
- Stupor Tuesday: Biden Burns Bernie as Democrat Race Confusion Continues - VIDEO
- Speculation on Joe Biden’s VP Pick Begins — Will a Campaign Rival Fit the Bill?
- E5. The Myth about Protein & my interview with Quentin Vaughn
- Trump Administration Investigating Harvard/Yale Links to Chinese Money
- Brad Johnson: #CCPVirus & #China
- Oklahomans Trapped in Kenya Return Home
- What is happening in #Australia with the #CCPvirus with Michael Anderson!
- Lawyers to Homebound Employees: Turn Off Smart Speakers During Work