Protesters against a bid to change Hong Kong’s extradition laws booed the city’s chief executive Carrie Lam on Tuesday after she offered an apology in …
The specter of communism did not disappear with the disintegration of the Communist Party in Eastern Europe
On the night of Feb. 5, President Donald Trump delivered his second State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress. Just under 46.8 million people watched the president’s 82-minute address across 12 networks. The viewership was up by 10 percent compared to 2018.
According to an article by David Cohen from NewsFeed, there are things people are being exposed to of a globally that we do not even realize. Our bodies are being exposed to toxins, electromagnetic waves and who knows what we breathe in every day.
Indiana is now the latest state to attempt to pass a bill that would allow the National Motto “In God, We Trust” to be displayed on posters in public schools. Presently there are 16 states that already allow this. The most recent states being, Tennessee, Florida, Arkansas and now perhaps Indiana will join in.
The state of Texas has recently uncovered 95,000 non-citizens on its voter rolls and more alarmingly, 58,000 have voted in elections going back to 1996. This new discovery does now raise concerns about widespread voter fraud in the state.
On Sunday the Lyons family in Orinda, Ca. were startled by a loud voice blaring from their living room. “There are ballistic missiles headed to three American cities and President Trump has been moved to a secure facility.” Upon hearing this they grabbed and comforted their son and immediately tried to find some media confirmation.
Martin was having a radio interview with David Webb of XM Sirius and Fox Nation. The rather embarrassing moment came during a conversation about experience being more important than race in determining whether someone is qualified for a job. Analyst Areva Martin from CNN Accuses Host of Fox Nation of “White Privilege”-Only He is Black
A retired 78 yr old midwestern farmer has used his resources at hand to show his support for President Trump by plowing “ Build The Wall” in his snow filled- field. The size of his property is bigger than two football fields.
Jim Acosta from CNN was mocked across social media Thursday after he posted a video while he was walking along the steel border wall in McAllen, Texas. He had flown in just a day before President Trump’s visit to the area to show that Trump was wrong about the border crisis. He said in his video tweet;” I found some steel slats down on the border, but I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.”
- Asian Americans for Trump: Interview with Minnesota’s First Asian-American GOP Chairwoman
- Ex-CIA Officer on Strategic Threats to US, Putin’s Unsavory Wealth, and Socialism
- The Benefits of Treating Children’s Chronic Illnesses with Chinese Medicine
- E12. Nazi Legacy our Pharmaceuticals
- Beyond Reasonable Doubt: China Found Guilty of Organ Harvesting
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Life & Death_Who was he really?
- China: The Middle Kingdom Where Mystical Dragons Dwell
- The Hidden Meaning of Color in China
- Good Guys of Hollywood: Raising Awareness About Child Trafficking and Ritual Abuse via Film
- Socialism Failed Indian Reservations–Is Reservation Capitalism the Future?
- E16: Understanding Men, Understanding Women Part 2
- The Real Epstein Conspiracy
- Who is the UK’s new PM Boris Johnson and how does this affect America?
- Robe of Feathers
- #40 The Secret Plan Behind the Trade War | Christopher Balding | China Unscripted
- E.02 Men and the Hero’s Journey
- Human Trafficking Survivor Shares Her Harrowing Story and Her Mission to Save Lives
- #41 The Subversion of the Hong Kong Protest Movement
- The Dangers, Sacrifices, and Hopes: An Interview with Stephen Yates on Hong Kong (Part Two)
- FIRE on the MOUNTAIN_A Folk Tale of Ethiopia