RICHMOND — In the wake of the Democrat takeover of Virginia, the newly empowered Left is unapologetic about plans to disarm residents of the Old Dominion. Governor Ralph Northam — having previously failed to get any traction for his citizen-disarmament policies — now appears to see his way clear to implement them. But partisan victories do not necessarily equal a carte blanche mandate. Virginians across the state are prepared to resist his gun grab, and they have the law — and some in law enforcement — on their side.
Westbrook, Texas, has become the seventh sanctuary for unborn babies in the state after the town voted unanimously on the pro-life ordinance last week. Westbrook marks the first city in West Texas to declare itself a pro-life sanctuary, prompting abortion advocates to set their sights on the area, pro-lifers claim.
Thanksgiving is coming up and the spirit of thankfulness is filling the air. Winter is the season of giving and the perpetual question “what are you thankful for” is hanging over all of our heads. It’s hard for me to answer this question because I didn’t notice how many things I have taken for granted. So, below is a list of who I’m thankful for…hopefully this will inspire and help you on Thanksgiving.
More than 100 years ago, the Carnegie Institute and members of the Rockefeller family set out to lower the population of the entire earth. Much of the work they financed operated under the name “eugenics,” a less-ghastly term for the various ways they suggested to reduce the number of people living on earth.
“There must certainly be a vast fund of stupidity in human nature, else men would not be caught as they are, a thousand times over, by the same snare; and while they yet remember their past misfortunes, go on to court and encourage the causes to which they were owing, and which will again produce them.”
Parents should be able to hand the government even more responsibility for raising their children, Democrat U.S. Senator Kamala Harris of California believes. To help make that a reality, she introduced an unconstitutional bill that would keep school doors open until 6:OO p.m. or later, as well as during the summer months.
Chile’s Conference of Bishops have echoed the calls of protesters for a new Chilean constitution as protesters ransack, loot, burn, and desecrate Catholic churches throughout the country.
When the governing class finds faith inconvenient, there are two ways of proceeding: the Soviet model of trying to crush it and the Nazi model of trying to co-opt it. Presidential contender Pete Buttigieg, the self-righteous sage of South Bend, is clearly in the latter camp.
Does a bad idea become a good idea by becoming an actualized idea and a legal reality? Syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin might ask this question about legal immigration, which she has proposed halting completely, at least for a time. Author of the new book Open Borders Inc.: Who’s Funding America’s Destruction? Malkin has also implored conservatives to move beyond “kindergarten” thinking on immigration and has warned of “diversity lottery” visas, which she calls “suicidal.”
The Trump administration is strengthening its “Remain in Mexico” policy in two areas along the southern border in what officials say is an attempt to keep up with migrant flows that are adapting to U.S. efforts.
- Gender Ideology and the New Totalitarianism: Exclusive Interview with Gabriele Kuby
- Why Is the Media Belittling the EMP Threat?
- Pedophilia Being Taught As “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools | Dr. Duke Pesta & Alex Newman- Video
- Target of "Intelligence" Community: Trump & You | Behind the Deep State - Video
- Huawei Is Beijing's Trojan Horse: Declan Ganley
- Americans Arming Themselves at Record Rates
- House GOP Report Clears Trump, Condemns Democrats’ “Dangerous Precedent”
- Trump & Macron Trade Barbs Over NATO, Champagne, and Cheese
- Former Polish President: Burisma Hired Hunter Biden for His Last Name
- Trump Administration Invokes Patriot Act Provision to Detain Man — Indefinitely
- Greta Thunberg Admits: “Climate Crisis Is Not Just About the Environment”
- Some Democrats Reluctant to Support Impeachment
- George Conway Accused of Being “Anonymous” — Replies, “I Wish”
- Trump Takes Lisa Page to Town After “Fake Orgasm” Comment
- “Climate Collapse?” Some Believe Global Warming Needs Another Rebranding
- Law Students Petition for Removal of George Washington, Robert E. Lee Portraits From Diplomas
- Pete Buttigieg Gives the Nod to the Destruction of America
- The Boy Who Was Saved By Thoughts
- Basecamp for Men E32: The Heart of Addiction
- What it Means to Be a Woman and Reclaiming Femininity