Virginia Democrats have put forth a bill that would strengthen current state law against “paramilitary” activity by criminalizing assemblies of persons with firearms.
Two Democratic members of the House of Representatives, Collin Peterson of Minnesota and Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey, voted against a resolution passed on October 31 calling for an inquiry into the impeachment of President Trump. And — as was noted in an article posted by The New American on November 25 — “an increasing number of Democrats in swing districts are getting ‘cold feet’ about going through with an impeachment vote on President Donald Trump.”
“Christians are exclusionary,” is the common gripe, usually registered by those who’d exclude Christianity. “We need to govern the world with universal values,” is the appeal, usually issued by those who scoff at true universals. These ideas again came to the fore in a recent social media debate involving a man who, though enduring job termination due to political correctness, himself became politically correct.
A bill filed in advance of the next legislative session would make gold and silver legal tender again in the state of South Carolina.
The former president of Poland has confessed that Burisma Holdings hired Hunter Biden (shown) for one reason: He is former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.
Mexico has expressed opposition to U.S. President Donald Trump’s intention to designate drug cartels as terrorist organizations, with Mexican President Andrew Manuel Lopez Obrador asserting that his government is doing its part to fight organized crime.
Attorney George Conway denied rumors that he and his wife, Kellyanne, who serves as counselor to the president, are the mysterious author and self-described senior White House official known only as “Anonymous.”
By 10 a.m. Eastern time on Black Friday, consumers had already spent an estimated $150 billion. At that rate they will easily set a new record, with estimates approaching four percent ahead of last year’s record.
Alcohol and politics are never a good mix. Perhaps this was the reason that former Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley (D) threw a childish tantrum in the presence of acting Homeland Security Deputy Director Ken Cuccinelli. The incident took place at The Dubliner, an Irish pub in Washington, D.C.
Twice this month, campus speech censors tried to shut down lectures by Heather Mac Donald, the conservative contrarian whose articles and books have exposed the lies behind the campus-rape and killer-cop myths.
- Gender Ideology and the New Totalitarianism: Exclusive Interview with Gabriele Kuby
- Why Is the Media Belittling the EMP Threat?
- Pedophilia Being Taught As “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools | Dr. Duke Pesta & Alex Newman- Video
- Target of "Intelligence" Community: Trump & You | Behind the Deep State - Video
- Huawei Is Beijing's Trojan Horse: Declan Ganley
- Americans Arming Themselves at Record Rates
- House GOP Report Clears Trump, Condemns Democrats’ “Dangerous Precedent”
- Trump & Macron Trade Barbs Over NATO, Champagne, and Cheese
- Former Polish President: Burisma Hired Hunter Biden for His Last Name
- Trump Administration Invokes Patriot Act Provision to Detain Man — Indefinitely
- Greta Thunberg Admits: “Climate Crisis Is Not Just About the Environment”
- Some Democrats Reluctant to Support Impeachment
- George Conway Accused of Being “Anonymous” — Replies, “I Wish”
- Trump Takes Lisa Page to Town After “Fake Orgasm” Comment
- “Climate Collapse?” Some Believe Global Warming Needs Another Rebranding
- Law Students Petition for Removal of George Washington, Robert E. Lee Portraits From Diplomas
- Pete Buttigieg Gives the Nod to the Destruction of America
- The Boy Who Was Saved By Thoughts
- Basecamp for Men E32: The Heart of Addiction
- What it Means to Be a Woman and Reclaiming Femininity