China has consistently denied that it harvested organs from Falun Gong practitioners and other groups. About 4,316 people have been confirmed dead (as of Aug 11, 2019) due to this state-sanctioned organ extraction. However, the real number of victims is believed to be far higher, according to independent researchers.
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has dismissed Beijing’s accusations that the United States is behind the ongoing protests in Hong Kong. Already into the third month, the protests show no sign of slowing down as citizens of the city are worried that the HK government might be working hand in hand with China to bring Hong Kong under communist control.
According to TCM, a person’s internal organs and their functions have to be in balance if they are to remain healthy. Any disturbance will damage the health of the person and push them into physical and mental turmoil. Disruption in the flow of chi, considered as the vital energy of the body, makes a person weak. TCM seeks to rectify these issues through a series of treatment methods like acupuncture, herbal medication, qigong exercises, etc., so that the body’s balance is restored to its harmonious state.
A farmers’ market is where farmers sell their homegrown produce, live animals and plants, and sometimes prepared food or beverages. By allowing wholesalers into farmers’ markets, it gives more competition to small local farmers in the state. Wholesalers already sell produce and other foods in supermarkets, which isn’t what people who go to their local farmers’ market want.
Will Natural Resources Run Out During Our Lifetime? Human society is built on the consumption of natural resources like fresh water, coal, oil, gas, and …
40 Million People in Modern Slavery, Immigrants Returning It to the U.S. U.S. Written by R. Cort Kirkwood The anti-American race hustlers who are tearing …
As protests against the Hong Kong government continue, many people were surprised to see a few of the demonstrators waving American flags. While some believe that the flags represent a sign of freedom and democracy, pro-China media has used it as a way to insinuate that the U.S. is behind the current tensions in Hong Kong.
President Trump and First Lady visit Dayton, Ohio after shooting and speak with first responders, victims, and medical personnel.
Exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui has made it his mission to expose the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Guo fled China in 2015 and began exposing corrupt secrets of high-level Communist Party members — past and present — in 2017. Earlier, he’d made billions through real estate developments in China where he was influential with Party elite before he fled to the U.S., where he also now goes by the name of Miles Kwok.
- Asian Americans for Trump: Interview with Minnesota’s First Asian-American GOP Chairwoman
- Ex-CIA Officer on Strategic Threats to US, Putin’s Unsavory Wealth, and Socialism
- The Benefits of Treating Children’s Chronic Illnesses with Chinese Medicine
- E12. Nazi Legacy our Pharmaceuticals
- Beyond Reasonable Doubt: China Found Guilty of Organ Harvesting
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Life & Death_Who was he really?
- China: The Middle Kingdom Where Mystical Dragons Dwell
- The Hidden Meaning of Color in China
- Good Guys of Hollywood: Raising Awareness About Child Trafficking and Ritual Abuse via Film
- Socialism Failed Indian Reservations–Is Reservation Capitalism the Future?
- E16: Understanding Men, Understanding Women Part 2
- The Real Epstein Conspiracy
- Who is the UK’s new PM Boris Johnson and how does this affect America?
- Robe of Feathers
- Human Trafficking Survivor Shares Her Harrowing Story and Her Mission to Save Lives
- E.02 Men and the Hero’s Journey
- #40 The Secret Plan Behind the Trade War | Christopher Balding | China Unscripted
- #41 The Subversion of the Hong Kong Protest Movement
- FIRE on the MOUNTAIN_A Folk Tale of Ethiopia
- The Dangers, Sacrifices, and Hopes: An Interview with Stephen Yates on Hong Kong (Part Two)