Scared That Coronavirus-inspired Online Classes Will Expose Their Bias, College Profs Move to Hide Lectures
My, what could they be hiding? An astute parent might thus wonder after learning that college professors are currently strategizing on how to hide their lectures from public view now that Wuhan virus-policy has forced a transition to online courses.
Iranian “Experts”: Coronavirus May Be American “Ethnic Weapon” That Targets Iranians, Chinese – VIDEO
The Wuhan flu may be a bio-weapon, the latest theory goes — but not one that might have somehow escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Instead, the claim is that the disease was created in American “bio-terrorism” labs and designed as an “ethnic weapon” that targets the genome of Iranians and Chinese, according to news outlet MEMRI.
In the wake of Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s announcement of a complete lockdown of the United Kingdom, outbreaks of violence have been reported in the nation. Supermarket chains and food-delivery services have been particularly hard hit.
“My mother is not expendable, and your mother is not expendable,” said New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo at a recent news conference on the Wuhan coronavirus. “And our brothers and sisters are not expendable. And we’re not going to accept a premise that human life is disposable. And we’re not going to put a dollar figure on human life. The first order of business is save lives, period — whatever it costs.”
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo admitted Thursday that ordering everyone in the state to stay home “was probably not the best public health strategy.”
Ford is seeking to reopen five North American factories that were closed over coronavirus worries. The automaker put production on hold at its North American plants last week amid pressure from the United Auto Workers union, which raised concerns about the possibility of members spreading the virus by working in close workstations.
The United States has charged Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro and other high-level officials in the South American country with “narco-terrorism.”
“The terrible circumstances of our French neighbours, under the plague in some places, expecting it in others, and dreading it in all, is a loud warning to us, to take all expedients and possible precautions against such a formidable calamity.
With the country on near-lockdown and companies having employees work from home during the coronavirus pandemic, the problems of surveillance-as-a-feature devices are coming to light. Case in point: Devices such as Google Home and Amazon Echo are designed to always be listening. Employers don’t want employees discussing confidential matters in an environment where someone could be listening. The solution: Turn off those devices during work hours if working from home.
- How to Fight Coronavirus (Without Causing a Global Depression)
- China Uses Coronavirus Panic as Excuse to Crack Down on Churches
- New York Governor Admits Shelter-in-Place “Probably Not” Best Approach to Stopping Coronavirus
- Italy: The Real Reasons a Chinese Virus Is Ravaging a European People
- Of Viruses and Verities: Is Shutting Down the Nation Over Covid-19 Making Us LESS Safe? - VIDEO
- Venezuela's Maduro Allegedly Runs Cartel, $15 Million Bounty Announced
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- Trimming Big Government
- LA Mayor: Close Your Business or We Will Shut Off Your Water & Power
- Coronavirus: How WHO Corruption Helped It Spread
- Democrats Using Chinese Virus Against Trump, Peddling False Predictions
- Stanford Epidemiologist: Coronavirus Data Unreliable; Lockdowns, Etc., Could Be Counterproductive
- Stupor Tuesday: Biden Burns Bernie as Democrat Race Confusion Continues - VIDEO
- Speculation on Joe Biden’s VP Pick Begins — Will a Campaign Rival Fit the Bill?
- E5. The Myth about Protein & my interview with Quentin Vaughn
- Trump Administration Investigating Harvard/Yale Links to Chinese Money
- Oklahomans Trapped in Kenya Return Home
- Brad Johnson: #CCPVirus & #China
- What is happening in #Australia with the #CCPvirus with Michael Anderson!
- Lawyers to Homebound Employees: Turn Off Smart Speakers During Work