Australia’s strict coronavirus lockdowns have just claimed their youngest victims yet. In the last month, four newborn babies who could probably have been saved with surgery died because they could not be taken to another hospital under existing travel restrictions.
The U.S. Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit this week against Google, claiming the tech giant engages in anticompetitive behavior in order to preserve monopolies in search and search advertising. Filed in a Washington, D.C. federal court, the long-awaited case is the first time the federal government has launched such an aggressive challenge against a tech company in decades and the ramifications for Silicon Valley could be far-reaching.
The Biden campaign faced backlash this week over a TV ad from last week that featured a Michigan bar owner who struggled to keep his business running during the COVID-19 outbreak. What the ad conveniently didn’t mention is that the man in question, Joe Malcoun, is, in fact, a wealthy tech investor who donated to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign. He also supported Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order that keep businesses shuttered, even though it was that order that placed so many Michigan bars in dire financial straits.
The Trump administration this week announced a new rule that would update asylum regulations in order to prohibit asylum to migrants with certain criminal convictions. The new rule was announced by the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security. It would remove an individual’s asylum eligibility if he or she has been convicted of a felony or offenses related to drunk driving, street gang activity, false identification (including receiving public benefits), and illegal re-entry.
In her effort to protect Democratic Party presidential candidate Joe Biden from addressing the hard issues that voters care about most, the moderator of tonight’s presidential debate, Kristen Welker, has instead provided a list of “off-topic topics.” They include COVID, American families, race relations, climate change, national security, and the most ephemeral topic of all: “leadership.”
When most were counting on a Hillary Clinton presidency, he called President Trump’s 2016 victory. Now Robert Cahaly is back with a prediction for 2020: Trump will win reelection. But he has a warning, too: Pennsylvania is so rife with vote fraud that it’s the state Trump is most likely to “win,” but not get electoral votes from.
A Pennsylvania restaurant that was fined $10,000 for violating Governor Tom Wolf’s coronavirus executive orders was found not guilty and will not have to pay the fines. Pennsylvania Magisterial District Court Judge Carl Garver ruled Friday that “the family business was unconstitutionally cited and the restaurant was found not guilty,” reported Harrisburg’s WHP.
Twitter’s efforts to censor the New York Post’s Hunter Biden story appear to have achieved the exact opposite result, according to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. When the New York Post broke the Hunter Biden story last week, major social-media platforms, which also happen to be big Democrat donors, immediately went to work as the de facto public-relations arm of the Biden campaign and the Democratic Party.
Karl Manke, a 78-year-old barber in Owosso, Michigan, who has been cutting hair for 59 years, can rest a little easier. Charges for violating local health orders and defying Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s COVID mandates were dropped last Friday.
The International Monetary Fund’s Washington, D.C., managing director, Kristalina Georgieva, published a speech on Thursday, October 15, calling today’s economic crisis “a New Bretton Woods Moment, to address some persistent problems like low productivity, slow growth, high inequalities, a looming climate crisis.”
- Is Joe Biden Suffering from “Sundowning”?
- Gates-funded Program to Begin Tests on Biometric ID Vaccination Records in Africa
- Facebook Fact-checker Is Staffed by Democrat Donors, Ex-CNN Employees
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- Pollster Who Got 2016 Right Predicts 2020 Election Winner; Warns of Pennsylvania Vote Fraud
- UN-Backed “Great Reset” to Usher in New World Order
- The Agenda to Take America Down from Within: an Interview with Curtis Bowers
- Video Evidence Suggests Kenosha Shooter Rittenhouse Acted in Self-Defense
- Federal Criminal Investigation of Joe Biden’s Ukrainian Influence-peddling Opened
- Police-tolerated Attack on Michelle Malkin Has Troubling Historical Precedents
- Australia’s Coronavirus Lockdowns Claim the Lives of Four Newborns
- #90 Is War with China Inevitable? | Ian Easton on Taiwan
- Toxic Jade Jewelry from China Can Kill
- Court Records: Deceased Kenosha Rioter Rosenbaum Was a Child Rapist
- Kamala Harris’ Husband’s Firm Makes Big Money Working for China
- Biden Campaign Drops Ad Depicting Wealthy Donor as Struggling Bar Owner
- Today’s Top Stories | Young Family Live Life on the Road in their Customized Bus!
- Dehumanizing and Demonizing Skeptics Who Don’t Wear Face Masks
- This Is War: Chicago Police Release Footage Showing Ambush by Violent Mob -video
- Interview: Patrick Moore “It Will Cost millions, Even Billions of Lives! Not Just Jobs,” Greenpeace Co-founder Explains The Green New Deal