The State of Illinois — a state dominated by left-wing politics — is beginning to stand up against the harsh COVID-19 lock-down measures imposed on it by Governor J.B. Pritzger and the mayor of Chicago, Lori Lightfoot. But neither the governor nor the mayor show any signs of easing restrictions at this time.
There’s nothing wrong with a little humor. But when a joke of a governorship and a joke of a news program meet, it really is no laughing matter. This perhaps was certain critics’ conclusion after CNN host Chris Cuomo, interviewing his brother, Governor Andrew Cuomo, recently about New York’s pandemic response, began joking about the size of the latter’s nose. The muscle-bound Chris even had comedy-show-worthy props at the ready, such as a fake cotton swab as large as the dumbbells he lifts during his TV vanity displays.
A letter from an assistant attorney general and four U.S. attorneys in California sent on Tuesday warned California Governor Gavin Newsom about discriminating against churches in his shutdown and reopening orders.
How could a cheap, effective drug, FDA-approved and in use worldwide since 1955, suddenly be restricted for outpatient use by American physicians? On March 28, 2020, as physicians worldwide were seeing striking success using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, the FDA erected bureaucratic barriers.
Conservative non-profit PragerU is again under attack by big-tech censors. This time, Facebook has moved to bury content of PragerU due to “repeated sharing of false news.” The trigger for this newest incident of big tech censorship? Polar bears.
The day after the Department of Justice warned California Governor Gavin Newsom about discriminating against churches in both his shutdown and his reopen orders, a lawyer announced that more than 1,200 pastors have said they will open in-person services in defiance of those orders on Pentecost Sunday, May 31.
Does the Wuhan coronavirus’s fearsome reputation greatly exceed its reality? A Stanford University study indicates that this is precisely the case, finding that the disease’s mortality rate may be lower than that of the flu.
After Steve Stockman repeatedly investigated Obama administration malfeasance, the FBI was sicced on him, despite a lack of evidence against him.
Chris “Fredo” Cuomo had a pretty good time on Monday ridiculing President Trump for taking hydroxychloroquine, a malaria drug some doctors have successfully prescribed to help coronavirus patients.
If the coronavirus pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that the United States is overly dependent on other nations — especially China — when it comes to vital pharmaceutical supplies. On Monday, the Trump administration made a bold move to address that issue by signing a $354 million contract with an American pharmaceutical company to create the nation’s first strategic stockpile of key ingredients to make vital medications.
- Biden Insider on Abrams for VP: “No One Takes Stacey Seriously”
- Bill Gates Blasted as “Vaccine Criminal” in Italian Parliament
- Forced Vaccines and Digital IDs
- 1,200 California Pastors Defy Governor Newsom, Plan to Reopen May 31
- Dr. Zelenko: Making a Difference with Hydroxychloroquine & Zinc – VIDEO
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- Why Did Fauci Praise Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Testimony?
- Trump Takes Hydroxychloroquine Side-effect: Blood Shoots from Liberals’ Eyes, Heads Explode
- Cuomo Ridicules Trump for Taking Hydroxychloroquine, but Took Quinine Himself to Fight Virus
- Cuomo Bros Joke, but Media Malpractice and Andrew’s Nursing Home Kills Are No Laughing Matter
- “ISOLATION CAMPS – Voluntary Until They Are Not!” – Video
- News: Audience Feedback, GAVI, ID2020
- Illinois Residents Stand Up Against the Most Extreme Lock-down Measures in the Country
- Should I Wear a Face Mask?
- Dr. Graves Slams Dr. Fauci & Attack on Liberty Amid COVID19 – VIDEO
- Are Mandatory Vaccines Coming? (They’ve Already Begun.)
- Seattle Law-enforcement Officer Suspended for Urging Fellow Officers to Follow Constitution – VIDEO
- Biden Says Trump “Insults” Asians With “Rash of Racial Messages”
- Media Lies About COVID-19 Are Perpetuating Lockdowns and Destroying Our Nation
- Did Gov Destroy Economy for NOTHING? COVID May Be Less Deadly Than Flu, Study Finds – video