This year’s education scandal saw parents shelling out megabucks to gain college admittance for their children. Federal prosecutors have charged more than 50 people with participating in a scheme to get their children into colleges by cheating on entrance exams or bribing athletic coaches. They paid William Singer, a college-prep professional, more than $25 million to bribe coaches and university administrators and to change test scores on college admittance exams such as the SAT and ACT. As disgusting as this grossly dishonest behavior is, it is only the tiny tip of fraud in higher education.
In January 2019, President Donald Trump declared that America must “stop the endless wars.” And he announced that, in keeping with his campaign pledges, he would begin pulling U.S. forces out of Syria. Finally, in October, he began making good on the promise, only to be hammered by his usual critics in the media, the foreign policy establishment, and the War Party in Congress (the coalition of Democrats and Republicans who can be relied on to support U.S. involvement in any war, anywhere, any time).
The Trump administration has ordered National Park Service (NPS) rangers from around the country to travel to the U.S.-Mexican border to help fight illegal immigration and drug traffickers. Though this policy is not new, having been started last year, a recent investigative report from USA Today brought it to the forefront of the news again.
Pamela Karlan, one of three witnesses chosen by Democrats to testify on Day One of the House Judiciary Committee’s impeachment probe, donated $1,000 in July to the presidential campaign of Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).
At first glance, it would appear that five months of pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong had produced a stunning triumph. By September, the proposal of city leader Carrie Lam that ignited the protests — to allow criminal suspects to be extradited to China for trial — had been withdrawn.
In this episode of Duke’s Take, Dr. Duke talks about the necessity of Thanksgiving. Progressives are attacking Thanksgiving because of its “questionable origins,” but Duke says that is irrelevant. Referencing Shakespeare’s King Lear, he explains that the Christian virtue of gratitude is necessary for civilization to survive. Today, U.S. students are being taught that being grateful for your country and culture is “toxic nationalism” and “white supremacy,” which is why millennials and Gen X’ers condemn “free speech” and support socialism. Duke asks, “How can you improve your country if you have nothing to be grateful for? You can’t – you can only destroy it.”
In this interview, Dr. Duke Pesta talks with JBS CEO Art Thompson about the origins and importance of Thanksgiving. Art explains that many people today do not grasp nor understand the real hardships the Pilgrims endured, why they were thankful, and how we still enjoy those freedoms 400 years later. Do we really enjoy the independence that we have? Are we grateful for the things that allow us to be free citizens?
Even as some of the most “progressive” candidates for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination have said they want to eliminate charter schools, support for the schools from minority parents has increased.
The cult of climate change is experiencing yet another identity crisis. Some in the movement believe that the term “climate change” is not frightening enough, and the movement needs a rebranding in order to properly rouse the world’s population to action against the fake calamity.
Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, along with fellow activists Luisa Neubauer, 23, and Angela Valenzuela, 25, have penned an op-ed to coincide with the latest series of “climate strikes” and the United Nations’ COP25 climate-change conference in Madrid. In the op-ed, the climate warriors tacitly admit that the climate-change movement is about much more than the climate.
- Gender Ideology and the New Totalitarianism: Exclusive Interview with Gabriele Kuby
- Pro-LGBTQ Jesuit Priest Shows Off Art Depicting Jesus as a Gay Man
- Why Is the Media Belittling the EMP Threat?
- What it Means to Be a Woman and Reclaiming Femininity
- Pedophilia Being Taught As “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools | Dr. Duke Pesta & Alex Newman- Video
- George Conway Accused of Being “Anonymous” — Replies, “I Wish”
- Target of "Intelligence" Community: Trump & You | Behind the Deep State - Video
- Troubles in Kamala Harris Campaign Suggest End Is Near
- Former Polish President: Burisma Hired Hunter Biden for His Last Name
- Huawei Is Beijing's Trojan Horse: Declan Ganley
- Former Maryland Governor Has Unhinged Anti-Trump Meltdown in Washington Pub
- Trump Administration Invokes Patriot Act Provision to Detain Man — Indefinitely
- House GOP Report Clears Trump, Condemns Democrats’ “Dangerous Precedent”
- Trump & Macron Trade Barbs Over NATO, Champagne, and Cheese
- Americans Arming Themselves at Record Rates
- Black Friday Purchases Likely Up 4 Percent Over Last Year
- Some Democrats Reluctant to Support Impeachment
- Trump Sends Message to Beijing by Signing Hong Kong Bills
- Trump Takes Lisa Page to Town After “Fake Orgasm” Comment
- “Climate Collapse?” Some Believe Global Warming Needs Another Rebranding