In this episode, Duke Pesta asks field coordinator Evan Mulch from South Carolina to recap the current Con-Con debate that is going on in his state right now. A special committee has been formed to hear arguments for and against a Constitutional Convention. Evan and several others spoke against it at the meeting last Thursday, February 6. Evan and Duke discuss the arguments brought up by the pro-ConCon side and how we can disprove them.
In this episode of Behind the Deep State, host Alex Newman continues exposing the Council on Foreign Relations’ radical plan to restructure America using state and local government — with this segment focusing on the education component of the scheme. In this CFR program, known as “The Work Ahead,” globalist Deep State operatives seek to finalize the Sovietization of America’s K-12 and college education. This would be a key component of central planning the economy and society. Alex interviewed several experts, lawmakers and CFR Task Force members to expose this agenda including Patricia Matthis of Southern Methodist University, former Senior Adviser on education Charlotte Iserbyt under Reagan, CFR member Chike Aguh, CFR leader Ted Alden, Senator Regina Bayer, and more. Please share with your state and local officials. Expose this agenda before the CFR ropes them in.
In New York, once found to be the least free state, politicians are working overtime trying to make ex-NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg’s ill-fated large soda ban seem the norm. The latest example is a proposal in Long Island’s Suffolk County to ban smoking “in apartment complexes, condominiums, and multi-family dwellings,” writes CBS New York, with violators facing up to a $1,000 fine.
eBay billionaire Pierre Omidyar is the shadowy backer funding the Deep State effort calling for Attorney General William Barr to resign over the Roger Stone sentencing.
Occupational licensure — requiring individuals seeking to engage in a profession to obtain the state’s permission to do so, often at a high cost — does little to enhance consumer safety but much to prevent those at the lowest rung of the economic ladder from improving their lot, according to a recent report from the Archbridge Institute, a Washington, D.C., think tank.
At the most recent National Governors Association meeting on Feb. 8, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo revealed the existence of a list created by a Chinese state-run think tank. The list is of all 50 U.S. governors, and it categorizes each one by their attitudes toward China as friendly, hardline, or ambiguous. This revelation was, according to Pompeo, provoked when he received an invitation from a former governor to attend a state-level event that promised economic opportunities with China.
Indiana public-school teacher Jennifer McWilliams is speaking out after being fired for standing up against indoctrination and extremist politics, and for defending the rights of parents, children, and taxpayers. Education officials claimed she was making them “look bad.”
Just before she sentenced longtime GOP operative Roger Stone to 40 months in prison for obstruction, witness tampering, and lying to Congress, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson unbosomed herself of a jeremiad to remind everyone that Stone and President Trump threaten the very foundation of the Republic.
The Economic Report of the President, released on Thursday, touts the remarkable performance of the U.S. economy under the current administration. The good news is that the good news is likely to continue well on into the future.
- #14 Slapping Her Way To A Promotion with Benedict Rogers
- Steve Bannon: Pandemic! Coronavirus Is Out of Control In China
- Teacher Fired for Standing Against Indoctrination
- Coronavirus Update: Interview with Dr. Lin Xiaoxu
- MAGA to Madness: With Election Approaching, Violence Against Republicans AGAIN Increasing - VIDEO
- China Implies Coronavirus Leaked from Lab?
- Pelosi Lied: Speaker Caught on Camera PREPARING to Tear Up SOTU Speech - VIDEO
- Trump Administration Investigating Harvard/Yale Links to Chinese Money
- Did Hate-Trump Jury Forewoman Give Stone an Appeal?
- Deep-stater McCabe Skates; Is AG Barr Scared, Fearing Prison Time Himself? - VIDEO
- Brad Johnson on AG Barr and President Trump's Situation
- Wuhan Coronavirus Turned Into Political Show? Dr. Lin Xiaoxu
- Coronavirus: How WHO Corruption Helped It Spread
- The Smoking Snakes: The unsung heroes of the Brazilian army in WWII
- The Chinese Intelligence Operation Called Sub-National Cooperation
- How China treats people who talk!
- The Slippery Slope of Red Flag Laws
- Coronavirus Outbreak in China 10 Times Worse Than Reported?
- Socialism Failed Indian Reservations--Is Reservation Capitalism the Future?
- #57 Deadly Chinese Virus Coverup | Dr. June Teufel Dreyer