Prices for goods and services at both the producer and the consumer levels jumped far above forecasts in July. The CPI jumped 0.6 percent (an annual rate of more than seven percent — double the rate economists had predicted and the biggest monthly jump since 1991), while the PPI clocked in at 0.8 percent (an annual rate of nearly 10 percent).
International news reports have shown satellite images of amphibious armored vehicles and mobile missile launchers of the People’s Liberation Army massing at military bases in China’s Eastern Theatre Command — in China’s coastal region. These movements place Chinese missiles within range of Taiwan.
Democrat presidential contender Joe Biden must not have run his vice-presidential pick, Senator Kamala Harris, by Black Lives Matter. If he had, the Marxist outfit might well have nixed her and ordered Biden to pick Karen Bass, the hard-left sympathizer who supported communist mass-murderer Fidel Castro and worked for the Venceremos Brigade, a front for Cuban intelligence.
They call it closing the barn door after the horse has bolted. But Chicago has an interesting way of dealing with looters, who ransacked the city Sunday night. Don’t punish the miscreants sufficiently to deter the criminal behavior. Instead, close thruway exits and raise drawbridges — “shut down” the city’s downtown, in other words. Hmm, haven’t we seen a shut-down strategy used to address another problem just recently?
Walter Cronkite said it best, “The media is not there to reflect public opinion; it’s there to shape it.” Daniel Natal talks with Dr. Duke about this and also discusses how we are moving into a technocracy. Citizens are surrounded with certain narratives that will, according to the technocrats, shape and inform their behaviors.
It’s a shocking, unthinkable crime: A man rushes a five-year-old neighbor boy playing outside and shoots him in the head, fatally, in broad daylight. But here’s what’s just as shocking: The national media — which couldn’t give enough ink to the death of criminal George Floyd — apparently don’t find this story newsworthy. It could be because unlike in the Floyd case, the victim is white and his killer is black.
The whole world has gone insane and the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. At least it looks that way to any rational person surveying the escalating revolutions that have engulfed the planet in the year 2020. The revolutions to which we refer are the COVID-19 revolution and the Black Lives Matter revolution, which, combined, are wreaking unprecedented havoc and destruction — political, social, economic, moral, and spiritual — worldwide. As we will show, these two seemingly unrelated upheavals are very closely tied together, and are but the latest and most profound manifestations of a global revolutionary transformation that has been under way for many years. Both of these revolutions are being stoked and orchestrated by elitist forces that intend to unmake the United States of America and extinguish liberty as we know it everywhere.
In this episode of Behind The Deep State, host Alex Newman exposes the truth about Black Lives Matter: It is a Marxist group working to dismantle liberty, Christianity, family, society, private property, civilization, and the U.S. Constitution. It is also based on complete lies and fabrications. Do not let the name fool you. Indeed, the founders of BLM boast that they are Marxists. And when you boil down Marxism to its essence, it is Satanism, a complete repudiation of everything that God has called good. Their own website brags about their evil agenda to destroy the nuclear family and have the “village” take over child rearing while promoting LGBTQ+ extremism.
A New Jersey principal lacking principle has angered residents by calling a pro-police flag “racist” in a move that, via guilt by association, likewise tars the students who innocently waved it. In fact, outraged local parent Brian Nashel appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight last Friday, after having written a letter of complaint, to make this very point.
“Freedom Is The Cure.” That’s the simple statement on a set of billboards that have been deemed too “controversial” by “the community,” causing a national advertising agency to take down two of the billboards in Spokane, Washington. The graphic element accompanying the text features a young woman holding up a white surgical mask and displaying a facial expression of contempt toward the object, which “health authorities” in cities, states, and other jurisdictions have ordered inhabitants to wear.
- Facebook Fact-checker Is Staffed by Democrat Donors, Ex-CNN Employees
- The Agenda to Take America Down from Within: an Interview with Curtis Bowers
- Good Guys of Hollywood: Raising Awareness About Child Trafficking and Ritual Abuse via Film
- UN-Backed “Great Reset” to Usher in New World Order
- Exposing UN Agenda 21 with Rosa Koire
- Texas School Officials Caught Promoting Marxism & Terrorism
- Gates-funded Program to Begin Tests on Biometric ID Vaccination Records in Africa
- Hollywood Whistleblowers
- Flashback: Kamala Harris’ Ancestors Owned Slaves. Father Didn’t Care for Pot Wisecrack
- UN-Backed “Great Reset” To Usher in New World Order | Behind the Deep State – Video
- How the Soviets Used Art to Further Their ‘Communist Utopia’
- Worldwide Human Trafficking Rings are Crashing Down!
- 1984 Fulfilled: Leftists Say 2+2 Can Equal 5. Why That’s a Threat to Freedom.
- Mad Scientists Propose Forcing COVID-19 Vaccine, Punishing “Refusers”
- The Death of David Dorn: To BLM, Black Lives Matter Not – video
- Minneapolis Council Members Who Voted to Abolish Police Hire Private Security
- The Bolshevik Revolution and How Communism Got a Foothold in Our World
- American Silent Wars: Underground DUMBS
- California Pastor Receives Legal Help From Trump Attorney
- General Flynn’s Op-ed Warns of War Against the Republic